Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year

Hello Divine Diva’s

I hope that everyone is having a very Happy New Year. I know it has been a little while since I have posted a new blog, and I’m very sorry about that. I took some time off over the holiday and I also was sick as well.

For those of you who may not know, I have an illness called Fibromyalgia, an illness called Interstitial Cystitis, and I also have 3 herniated disks in my back, as well as spinal stenosis and arthritis in my back and sometimes between all of them, I have down periods where I cannot be sitting at the computer. Boy I so need a laptop, it would make things much easier.

I think sometimes these things get jealous of what I’m doing and decide to cry out for some attention and if I don’t listen, they just will not give up trying to grab some attention from me, so I had to give some attention to them. They can be very determined at times, just like my little puppy who is also one determined little guy.



I did however create my new facebook community page http://www.facebook.com/divinedivainspiration and hope to build an inspiring community there. I also have some great things I’m working on for this New Year, one of which is a clothing and giftware line of products with my inspirational sayings on them and hope to have that online shop open soon.

I also have some great interviews I will be posting here on the blog as well with some amazing women and will be posting interviews throughout the year to inspire you. I’m also going to be starting a program to honor inspirational women each month here on the blog and my facebook page as well and am looking for sponsors who would be willing to donate products to give to the person who is selected as the Divine Diva of the month to celebrate her. It’s a great way to get your product or service out there as well as honor a special woman each month. You can click on the links on the blog for more information on being a sponsor as well as nominating a deserving woman. Please send me an email if you are interested at divinedivainspiration@yahoo.com

I hope you are all having a great start to the New Year and I look forward to connecting with you and inspiring you! Check back soon for the next interview. Wishing you all a Divine New Year!

Always Remember that you are Beautiful, Strong, Powerful, Fearless, Amazing, Divine, and most important of all YOU ARE ENOUGH! Divine Diva Donna


You might also like:

Special Gifts for Her at Femail Creations

1 comment:

Donna Webster said...

Where do you want me to email you at?
Have A Divine Day! Donna